Today, the remarkable smart trackers enable precise observation of objects and individuals within the detection range, offering invaluable insights into their movement behavior. By analyzing radar data on position, speed, direction, distance, and angle, it delivers comprehensive and anonymous information about ongoing activities, thereby addressing potential security risks effectively.
To achieve this, engineers employ advanced algorithms that filter and group individual radar detections into coherent object targets. These targets are then continuously tracked over time, generating visual representations of their movement history.
Enhancing security with Radar technology
- Building security & intrusion alarm incorporates advanced alarm systems that go beyond the capabilities of traditional PIR sensors. By leveraging radar technology, these systems enhance movement detection by gathering additional information. Whenever a person or a moving object enters the detection area or approaches the installation, the radar motion sensor promptly triggers an alarm.
- Additionally, radar-based motion sensors play a crucial role in light control systems around buildings. They effectively illuminate dark corners, acting as an additional light source for surveillance cameras. This illumination exposes potential burglars who try to remain hidden under the cover of darkness.
- To further augment security measures, a cutting-edge approach combines video surveillance and radar technology. By harnessing the synergy between CCTV and radar systems, this innovative concept addresses the limitations of optical security systems through the advantages offered by high-frequency technology.
- Access control systems are implemented to prevent unauthorized individuals from gaining entry to properties, rooms, or premises. These systems utilize radar sensors to regulate the opening and closing of gates, doors, turnstiles, and barriers. The radar sensors not only control access but also provide valuable information about the number and direction of movement. Consequently, these technologies enable the restriction of access to only authorized entities.
- Taking the radar barrier as an illustrative instance, the radar equipment functions as a trigger, detecting any person who crosses its beam or enters its path. This detection mechanism resembles an imperceptible barrier, akin to a taut rope that triggers an alarm when someone traverses it. Its purpose lies in safeguarding boundaries, fences, and walls, ensuring that unauthorized entry is promptly detected and prevented.
The integration of radar technology in various security applications greatly enhances the safety measures and effectively addresses potential security risks.
In this regard, by combining advanced algorithms, radar sensors, and video surveillance, Orthogone radar applications are designed to provide comprehensive and accurate detection, tracking, and monitoring capabilities, ensuring the best protection at all times.