Who hasn’t dreamed of being able to see people’s stories even after they’ve disappeared from our feed? we’ve all been there), or as a brand you want to keep an eye on what your influencers are posting. Surely you don’t have time to be on the phone 24/7 to capture everyone’s stories. Fortunately, there is a way to view and download instagram stories.
If you use favicon, you can see each influencer’s stories. In fact, there is a feature called “Observer” that allows you to see people’s Instagram stories even after 24 hours. All you have to do is select the accounts that you want to add to the observer. From the date you chose them, all your stories will be available on favicon. It’s not that, it tells you when it was published, but also the estimated number of views
As a brand, having access to influencers’ stories can be very useful. For example, if you work with content creators, you might want to be able to download instagram stories once they’ve created a sponsored story for your brand. When you have their stories and their estimated number of views, you can analyze the result and performance of your campaign. Of course, if you work with an influence,
you should ask them to send you a screenshot of their stats.
It can also be interesting to see Instagram stories to get inspiration for your future campaigns. In fact, with this feature you can also see the stories of other influencers or other brands, even your competitors. This is an easy way to create a reference point for your stories. You can see what other people are doing in your field and adjust your marketing strategy accordingly.
Stories are one of the most effective Instagram formats for building an audience. It’s usually seen as more genuine, it gives a sense of closeness to the influencers. Also, people often spend more time per day viewing stories than their feed since they are only accessible 24 hours a day. That’s why it can also be interesting to do sponsored stories with influencers. You will be seen by more people in less time and it will be easier to have a call to action because we can add links.to Instagram stories.
How to download your Instagram story
- Open Instagram and log in
- Touch your story in the upper left corner to view the posts you have added to your Story added
- Select the story you want to save and tap the three dots at the bottom right and tap save (iPhone) or Save Photo/Video (Android).
- Select Save Photo/Video on an iPhone to save that particular story.
- An alternative method is to automatically save your Instagram story to a file in the app or in your phone’s storage.
- Go to your profile on Instagram and tap the three-line menu icon in the top-right corner.
- Touch Settings and then Privacy.
- Touch History. Under the “Save” heading, you can check “Save Story to Camera Roll” (iPhone) or “Save Story to Gallery” (Android) to save stories to the Photos app on your device. Turn on Save story to file to save photos and videos to your file instead of your phone.
How to download someone else’s Instagram story
Perhaps the easiest way to save someone’s Instagram story is to record it or take a screenshot on a mobile device without notifying the user. There is also an option to use a download instagram stories which may allow you to save your Instagram story or someone else’s as long as your account is not a personal account.
- In a desktop web browser, go to download instagram stories.
- Enter the instagram user id whose instagram story you want to download,
, including @ (eg @username).
- click Download for save